We may change this Policy at any time in which case we shall notify you of any changes to this Policy. The changes will apply to your use of the Website and/or App and/or participation in any prize promotion (as applicable) after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Policy you should not continue to use the Website and/or App and/or participate in any prize promotion (as applicable). If you continue to use the Website and/or App and/or participate in any prize promotion (as applicable) after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website and/or App and/or participation in any prize promotion (as applicable) indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Policy.
This Policy should be read together with our Terms of Service, available at http://theincrediblegames.com/terms-and-conditions.html.
This Policy was last updated on 19th April 2021.
SECTION A – Your use of the Website and participation in any prize promotions
- Information which is collected when you use the Website: We may collect the following information from you via the Website if you choose to contact us via the Website, namely your name and e-mail address, password, details of your particular query and any other information which you provide to us in the context of such contact e.g., phone number.
- Information which is collected when you participate in any prize promotion: We may collect the following information from you if you choose to participate in any prize promotion, namely any and all personal data made available via the applicable social media site that you have signed up to and via which you enter the applicable prize promotion, the contents of which will be determined by you but are likely to include your name, e-mail address and other information about you, together with any other information that we ask you to submit in order to enter the prize promotion and, if you are a winner, claim your prize.
- Processing ground : We collect the items of information listed in paragraphs 1 and 2 above, as this information is required in order for us to answer your particular query and/or for you to enter the prize promotion, including, if you are a winner, to claim the prize in question.
- How the information about you on the Website and when entering any prize promotion is used: The information about you described in paragraphs 1 and 2 is used by us:
- to provide technical support in relation to your use of the Website and its Apps, troubleshooting/answer your particular query and, if applicable, to enter you into the prize promotion and, if you are a winner, deliver the prize in question to you;
- to use such information in anonymised form for its own research and marketing purposes; and
- to share with third parties as described in paragraph 8 below.
SECTION B – Your use of any App
- Information which is collected by the App: We may collect the following information when you use one or more of the Apps:
- We collect your name, profile picture and e-mail address (if you choose to log-in via Facebook, collected via Facebook log-in) or your guest-ID (a random number allocated to you by us to identify you as a unique user if you choose to log-in as a guest) and (if applicable) any alternative e-mail address(es) (if provided to us when redeeming any Prize subject to the respective games Terms and Conditions on the App (as defined in the Terms of Service));
- We collect personally identifiable information if you consent for the purposes of serving you more targeted adverts (see paragraph 7(b) below);
- if you are a winner of any Prize, such details as you consent to us using, are utilised to publicise you as a winner, including your name, image and winner story.
- Information related to your game-playing patterns and information regarding the advertisements you express interest in.
- Processing ground: We collect the items of information listed in 5(a), as this information is required in order for us to provide additional services via the applicable app e.g., to allow you to collect virtual tokens/tickets and remember you the next time you log-in, as well as to provide you with the Prize subject to the respective games Terms and Conditions on the App. In addition, for any App using personalised advertising (including the apps described in paragraph 5(b) above), in order to serve personalised advertisements, and/or, for the Apps described in paragraph 5(a) above, to publicise you as a winner (as outlined in 5(c) above). We rely on your consent as you have the opportunity to consent or withdraw your consent to your personal information being used in this way. In the case of targeted advertising, such consent is provided when first logging-in to the applicable App and at any time thereafter via the Menu settings in the applicable App and, in the case of announcing you as a winner, such consent is provided when we ask you if you consent to your details being publicised in this way.
- How the information about you on the App is used: The information about you described in paragraph 5 may be used by us as follows:
- to enable us to undertake administration tasks in relation to the management of the App and to provide the services that we provide via the App to you, namely to permit you to access and play mobile games via the App including, in the case of any of the apps described in paragraph 5(a) above, to allow you to collect virtual tokens/tickets, to enable us to deliver the Prize to you, and remember you the next time you log-in as well as redeem any Prize subject to the respective games Terms and Conditions on the App;
- to (if you consent), serve you advertisements that are more personalised to you;
- to tweak, tune and facilitate the improvement of the App;
- to provide technical support in relation to your use of the App and troubleshooting;
- to prevent fraud or illegal activities;
- to use such information in anonymised form for our own research and marketing purposes; and
- to share with third parties as described in paragraph 8 below.
SECTION C – GENERAL
- Sharing information with third parties:We shall not pass your information to any third party (other than as described in this paragraph). You consent that your information may, subject to our obligations to comply with applicable data protection legislation, be shared with the following third parties (whether in India or outside India):
- if you consent when using any App, we will share certain personal information with our advertising partners in connection with the placing of personalised adds. You can remove your consent to this at any time via the Menu within the applicable App in which case we will still share data with that advertising partner, but it will not be able to identify you;
- Viker Limited (incorporated in England and Wales), Incredible Games Holdings Limited, and our affiliates, in order to store your data and provide the services via the Apps.
- Amazon Web Services, which we use to host the information collected;
- Payment Partners such as PayTM
- Delivery Partners such as Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, etc, as applicable and required for delivery of the Prize, as per the respective games Terms and Conditions on the App;
- in anonymised form, we may share the information with:
- any third party, in relation to the sale of some or all of our business, or its assets, or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation. We will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your rights continue to be protected if your personal data is transferred in accordance with this paragraph;
- data aggregators and app providers as part of an analysis of user metrics or sales performance (as per paragraph 5(b) above); or
- upon request by law enforcement agencies or otherwise in compliance with applicable laws.
- Links to third party websites and third-party adverts: We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from the Website or App. You should check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions. In addition, if you link to the Website or App from a third-party site or via a social network (e.g. Twitter), we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommends that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- Security: We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures to safeguard your information, and will not store ‘sensitive personal data or information’ (as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011) (“SPDI”) for longer than necessary for the purposes specified hereunder or as required under applicable law from unauthorised access and improper use.
- Storage and Data Retention: We store your information in India, and, for any of the Apps described in paragraph 5(a) above and our Website, we retain your personal data for as long as you wish to make use of the Website and/or applicable App (as applicable) and for a maximum of 1 year after you stop using the applicable App and/or contact us via the Website, and will not store SPDI for longer than necessary for the purposes specified hereunder or as required under applicable law. For entry into any prize promotion, we will retain your personal data for the duration of the prize promotion and for up to 6 months thereafter, and will not store SPDI for longer than necessary for the purposes specified hereunder or as required under applicable law. You can ask for your information in relation to any of the apps described in paragraph 5(a) above and/or our Website to be removed at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- Information we collect and use if you contact us or make complaints: When we receive complaints by email it files any relevant document and may retain details of the complainant and other individuals identified in the complaint. We will only use this information to process the complaint. We shall retain information in relation to a complaint for 6 years after its closure, in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted on a ‘need to know’ basis.
SECTION E – Grievance Officer and Your Rights
- Grievance Officer: If at any time you would like to contact us, or wish to make a complaint, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Rights: You can contact us using the details set out in the paragraph above if you wish to: (i) access a copy of the personal data that we hold about you; (ii) correct any items of personal data that we hold about you; and/or (iii) have any items of personal data that we hold about you erased or object to our processing of such items of your personal data.